Hire A Top Class Real Estate Agent Who Will Invest In Your Future
Starting From LOW $400's
Register today to stay in the loop and learn more about this exciting opportunity to live at Festival.
Festival Condos is a brand-new condominium project coming soon to Vaughan Metropolitan Centre by Menkes and QuadReal at Highway 7 & Jane St.Festival is part of Menkes newest master-planned community in Vaughan Metropolitan Centre that covers over 100 acres. Project is planned to feature several high-rise towers that are poised to become the tallest condo development in South Vaughan Metropolitan City.Floor plans and Pricing is not released yet, must Register Now to get a priority access
Festival Condos Vaughan Highlights
- Located at Commerce Street and Interchange Way, in the core of the all-new Vaughan Metropolitan Centre
- Has a 25/100 Walk Score and 78/100 transit Score
- Located close to Highway 7
- Close to several transit options
- 5-minute subway ride to York University Campus
- Less than 20-minutes drive to Toronto’s Pearson International Airport
- Located just steps to the new Subway station that connects riders to Downtown Toronto
- Close to many educational institutions for all ages
- Close to several green spaces and parks
Festival Condos Vaughan Location
There are several elementary plus post-secondary schools in the area all of which are conveniently accessible by transit. Seneca College – York Campus and York University are both situated only a short subway ride away. York University – Keele Campus, is one of the largest university campuses in Canada boasting more than 60,000 registered students plus faculty staff of 7,000. The Vaughan City is planning more schools as well as child care option to be constructed as the region continues to develop and expand.